' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, October 20, 2008 @ Night of fancy

on cathay's to-do list

Tiffin punch



Alvinnnnnn











Jalan kayu


Please watch kellyn. lol





The people who sing with you till the end of time.

Today marks the last day of holiday, the end of fun & the end of recovering those eye bags. (I never did anyway). From tomorrow onwards, I'm starting anew. I'll lose weight. I'll work hard. I'll be strong. I'll be sensible. I'll be everything I'm not now.

School at 11 am. I dread to go back to the campus.

& Happy birthday mum. I'm sorry for misbehaving. I love you, always.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.