Saturday, October 4, 2008 @ A time when all heroes retreat
Oh man! I managed to hunt down my brother's blog(now you know how bored I am) & I felt super accomplished lah. That was easy hahaha. Lydia came over for dinner tonight & she's lucky cos' I cooked. HAHA. It's been months since we last met but this little bitch is still the same. hah.
(she had to do that lol)
Hey sweetheart, I carved your name in my heart (:
oh hello stranger,
I'm Siying. I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid,
emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.