I'm enjoying life, feeling good and limbs all loosed up for the week. Genting was not too bad for a getaway. It feels good to break free from technology. Phones and internet give hell of a headache for most times. I find my brains less occupied with thoughts when I'm there, which is pretty much how i want things to be.
Happy people with happy thoughts and happy times, places we walked reminds me a lot of the previous trip too. I'm glad I travelled this holiday! Thanks all. I laughed a lot.
& yesterday was BBQ at kovan melody! It was a fun night with the crowd. I was enjoying myself very much and feeling bloated too. haha. Well, Finally I get to meet all the faces again. somehow I wish mel and farah were there with us too! Went home in early morning. And shi fu was nice enough to walk me home. The walk back was relaxing and I never thought we can talk so much. haha. You know, perhaps this boy will make a good boyfriend. hahaha
I'll post the pictures soon!
