' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ I made mistakes I can't erase
Seriously, I've got enough of prank calls in late night. I don't why but I always kana. But yesterday night's was freaking funny I have to say. Weiping called me up at 1 plus and play Green Day's 'Wake me up when september ends' and for your info, today is the first day of October. HAHA.

I thought I was supposed to get angry cos' I already had difficulties turning in. hah. But weiping is too adorable to get angry with. In fact I was smiling when he asked me to listen to the chorus.
And this song reminds me of those secondary days, reminds me ...... YES! of you-know-who. hahaha.

Mindy, you'll be good alright! (:
And I hope pearl have fun in taiwan!


See, i know i can do this! Just stay on the lines, I'm good.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.