' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 @ Strong and brave
Like how much I dread waking up and fixing my hair, I still enjoy my day. It always happen, isn't it the case? SSM made wed a rather good day so I guess it's gonna be the same for tml.
My days are like roaster coaster ride, brings me high with the wind and down till my ass aches. I promise I'll be good tml, so I better be!
Time to sleep. yawn.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.