' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ Tears don't matter much, don't matter much

Last night was not a bad night besides the 1 hr queue that seemed to take forever. Good music and crazy people(they were freaking high); it can't be any better. It's unhealthy to return home early in the morning. I need to have some good habits now.
Reading pearl's latest entry makes me wanna fall in love. Kisses on forehead, perhaps, are the sweetest sin ever.

Meeting ben and junda for dinner at gardens in a while! I'm finally meeting those bitches.


Today, it's the first day of our friendship.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.