shiqi. says:
you better take care. i'll make sure i bring some small items for you on friday.
shiqi. says:
wont wanna let you go hungry, esp on friday.
shiqi. says:
you were stoning like 1 rock just now can.
speak-the-truth-and-nothing-but-the-truth pills says:
can don't be so nice not. I'll fall in love with you leh, qiqi.
speak-the-truth-and-nothing-but-the-truth pills says:
HAHA.
& to receive text in the early morning makes me less nervous and ready for the long day in school. I feel extra loved cos' of the people around me. Thank you.
True enough I was totally flying planes and dreaming about food when it was debrief time. I guess it's kinda late to say I actually love being a hostess when the day's over. lol I know I can be better. The Top table crew should all go for a feast together after the bloody ssm.
I love thurs- day. not night.
