' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ fly kites
I'm sorry if you guys couldn't get to my site cos' I needed some time for myself but I'm back :D

Friday night are entertaining and nice with the siao char bo(s) and I'm loving it.

SSM makes me feel lousy. It's just freaking service but I kinda feel too much about it. words like 'certainly', 'absolutely' makes me wanna laugh and cry. Mabel will understand. This girl is such a darling to bring food up and accompany me in TT with shi qi and she's probably the best working mate ever :D Hosting is so much fun when I'm with her.

Thanks to Ale for the burger this noon. I would have died on the spot if not for that. lol Too exaggerating, but my mind was blank during briefing. I wasn't listening at all.
And I forced ale to wash and plait my hair! hah feels like a kiddddd.

All the best to sean & qiwen for tml! The peep will head down with banners and head bands screaming and cheering! Just kidding(about the banners and head bands) haha


& my people, thanks a dozen.
I'm missing Goh Jia Qing, don't know why. hah.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.