' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 @ I know you still love us








11/4/2008
11:56:09 PM
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
can ask your dp dont look at me
11/4/2008
11:56:10 PM
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
HAHAHA
11/4/2008
11:56:21 PM
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
FUCK YOU
11/4/2008
11:56:22 PM
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
hahaha
11/4/2008
11:56:27 PM
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
yours too
11/4/2008
11:56:28 PM
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
hahahahahah
11/4/2008
11:56:29 PM
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
HAHAHAHAH
11/4/2008
11:56:34 PM
I told you i was pretty, so wont you check out my dp?
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
stop smiling at me


11/5/2008
12:09:12 AM
Benjamin. War pigs.
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
CLASSIC
11/5/2008
12:09:21 AM
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
Benjamin. War pigs.
LOL
11/5/2008
12:09:25 AM
Benjamin. War pigs.
ONE TIME ONLY HOR. HAHA
i think i put in facebook, facebook also cannot identify its you


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

you know what? This is the only chance I allow you to laugh at me. Kellyn HAD TO dig those pictures out so I decided to make some fun out of this(EVEN THOUGH I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING) and I guess the girls are all having a good time tonight laughing hard at those days. haha I cannot stop typing 'haha'.

This is crazy. haha. really crazy. Goodnight. haha

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.