' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, November 23, 2008 @ play pause stop



qiwen's

Sean's



The guys at food safari culinary challenge. The competition wasn't easy. They all did their best, and you don't know how happy we all were when sean got into finals. hah. More to come, guys.

I've been thinking a lot these days. I figure perhaps it's time I start to ponder what I really wanna do in life. I get frustrated when others ask me about my plans. I'm like a blank piece of paper when it comes to that. But it has been this way for the past 17 years, I take whatever it comes and try to give my best but never once did I have serious thoughts, never once did I dream to be a someone. The people around me have dreams, but I seem to have none of those(only silly ones when I wake up every morning). haha.
Such moments make me feel empty.

Just completed my part on bse but there's still accounting to work on. roar. Friday ssm was fun. Can you believe that it even came out from my mouth. haha. Probably no breakage on that day but the damn strong headwaiter had to break a glass while wiping. I can't stop laughing. Went down to sugarloaf to get my pot of coffee. Took the lift and was daydreaming. Wondering why the hell the door didn't open when I've reached my floor. As I turn around, Jeremy sim was standing at the door shaking his head laughing at me. lol. Goodness gracious. Operation was kinda smooth, maybe becos' we sent many guests out. And headwaiter was damn nice to make bread for the crew. I had a great day!

Bse presentation and deadline this end of week.(i know it's not exciting at all)Less than a week to my day! I can't wait for friday to come. I'm going mind's cafe with my people, excitedddd. Next next weekend, there's D&d, I've promised peiwen to go chunk fest tooo! And there's still special dinner dine-in some where that we need to pay. LOL. Told you my week onwards gonna be damn exciting.

& this year, I dislike christmas decor. I see them everywhere and it's damn annoying.

Wasabi peas are damn nice. & i wanna have east ocean's custard bun now. wahhhhh the thought of it makes me drool so badly.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.