' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ true love first kiss

Mindy -人小_ _ .

I never actually had a proper picture with mindy so here it is.(probably the best so far.) haha.

Oh and I was damn happy when I bump into PT at suntec yesterday and we exchanged hi 5! haha Goodness haven't been seeing that dude in school for a long time! I used to bump into him a lot man and he looks so much better now as compared to his crazy perms. lol

I digged out something from my old blogspot. hahahaha.

"hello there, the shreky from my nightmare
the shadow of that big and smelly thing
the unsuspecting victim
of the evil green and tall thing
we can live like the beauty and the beast
where you can always find me
and we'll have new years eve on hari raya
and in the night we'll exterminate shrek
we'll exterminate shrek"

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.