' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, November 2, 2008 @ Sunshine over the rain
It's the last day of the week. Yesterday was a long day, a long night. I hope the others all had a good time especially Jian xin! I'll blog about it when I get the pix yeah.
Just finished accounts, the sun is shining in and I've been biting on my big yellow sweet riped banana for the past 5- 6 mins. Blog- hopping, playing music aloud,(all of a sudden Dear bobbie by yellowcard kinda makes me feel all over again). I feel calm and relax for a sunday evening.

Good thing Monday was a holiday, the week feels a lot shorter and has been rather good. I love thursday cos' I end early(even though I've got music tutorial) YAYYYYYYYYYYYY. Anyway, the subject is as cool as it seems and it feels different from other cds that I've taken ...... BUT till now I still have the thought of dropping the sub even though I know there is nothing I can do. lol
Even so, having seph sheena and syakilla in class is still the best thing that could happen to me. (All the 'S' come together again hahaha) They keep me laughing, oh especially sheena and her stupid imagination(s). haha.

F1 pay has finally hit down planet earth. I'll spend thrifty okay! It's drama time, I refused to do anymore hwk at this point. Maybe dinner with peiwen and ppl later. Yippeeeee.

I'm having cravings for calamaris now. ZZZZZZZZZZ

I think I'll die of breathing difficulties sooner or later. My heart feels heavy.
& Happy 18th birthday pretty boy! (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.