When the skies are blue, to see you once again, my love.
If you're still reading this boring blog, I'm sorry for not updating cos' the week was super packed. I'm glad class test(s) are over even though accounting and wine is coming up this friday.
Sephine and I were telling each other we have got no clue of what to feel about the end of service at top table. It's kinda stressful at the beginning when you fear about service and your roles but gradually when you know exactly what you are up to you, you began to feel comfortable in your shoes and in fact start to make love out of it.
Yesterday was a super nice day, (if you not count the heart beating disorder) I was having fun at the bar with fulin and everyone else despite the mess we put up. The crew stayed back for some wine tasting in the theatre (It's scary how they decided to bring more wines in. hah.) and at the end everybody kinda got quite high under the lights. I was getting too comfortable then.
lol getting too engrossed talking about friday. My 18th birthday was splendid. Thanks to all who wished me, and thanks to all who can't be bothered to wish me. HUH BEN! I had a super crazy night with the people who spent friday with me at mind's cafe. The games are damn fun, and all were screaming at the top of their lungs. Mind's cafe are definetly not for the weaker hearts! Birthdy was spent with my class lovelies! Aron Ho was being a sweety pie to bake me a cake with peanut butter filling and even brought it to the resturant earlier. The staff was too dumb to tell me when I call to change the reservation time, hah. But the thought was really nice (:
Then I've got Ale who got me a carton of junk food with really nice photo frames in it. The tears start to flow when I read ' A year later, she'll still be the best kind of friend.' The things we all been though, seriously I just want everyone to be happy. Hey, Thank you.
Thanks to Mindy, her boyfriend (HAHAHA), and baorong got me a jar packed with peanut butter m&ms. by the end of this year, I'll start to fear peanut butter. haha. Thanks hx and jian xin who got me the purse. It's really sweet of you two.
Thanks to damien for the chocolates, kc too! and the rose. Thanks for coming down! and also tortoise qi for the bday breakfast. I'm growing fatter becos of you guys. lol.
Thank you for the lovely bouquet from qi wen, randall and din.
& CHER PEI WEN for the watch. hahaha. it's damn ugly, i loveeeeee.
MEL, I love the file man. Still smiling when I read. :D
Not forgetting my fly. Thanks for everything that's in the basket, for everything that's written on the pictures of good old times, the notebook and card. You surprised me. & I'm glad I can read them this time round. haha. You're very much loved.
& you guys, I loveeee plenty (: Thank you.
Mind's Cafe
The dare
My Juicy.
Thanks for being with me love.
he will make a good boyfriend girls. hah.
Ever lovely.
cheeeeeee faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I love to call.
My gay friend.
Alvin is ______.
She loves it.
I'm so gonna make him my boyfriend, seriously. haha
:D damn sweet
SEE CAN SEE MY WATCH? hahaha the people at the background are crazy.

In the name of friendship,
High
:D
BAO RONG! :D hx says ...........................
My I'm-getting-bigger-fly.
inferior clone
Mindy is love!
I didn't take the beads. She pasted Happy bday with super tiny beads. I know her eyes almost cross. HAHA.
(: I'm refilling it soon.

Qiqi's :D

'I'm giving you a part of me to remember.'
Thank you all. I'm loved.
D&d pictures up in a while! I'm running late. Mum still in the bathroom. ROAR.
Caren, got your scarf. Thank you! (: Lao pao bing damn nice too! hahaa
