' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ Be the same.
I think I can sort of relate myself to huixin's latest post. Boohoo.
Today is a pretty good day if you wanna compare it with yesterday. I was feeling so urghhh that I decided to head down for a walk at midnight 12. Super windy, super comfortable.
Anyway, got myself a good work deal cos' bao rong couldn't make it. Shop around with jang, kinda feeling more of the christmas mood (but i still dislike christmas trees and overwhelmed crowds on the streets taking pictures with the stupid trees of course). This christmas I'll stay away from the crowd. enough. Met up with old friends and a couple of new faces. Still good.

Now I've got the sudden urge to settle down and be serious. About me, about myself.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.