' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ bring me up and down

feels tall when I'm with them, lol


The one who said to herself when she first came to schoool ' I'm not going to make this curly hair girl my friend.' Now, she so regret for saying that. (you better be)
hey emo slut, I love you and your stupidest jokes. And I so wanna jump down the river with mua chee everytime I hear you speak. hah.

I want my mama to be happy.

love.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.