I've been awake for more than 24 hours. As I'm typing my eyes are opening, shutting, opening, shutting. The guys are still playing majong now. & I guess being here is the only way to keep myself awake. I'll run to bed soon, very sooooon. After breakfast I guessed. Went to chunk fest with peiwen, Jiaqing, Ah chow and my wife. The car we sat in was freaking coool, I swear.
Anyway, I was quite amazed by the peace symbol bubbles thingy slowly rising up the sky. Other than that, the damp soil and super long queues at booths were big turn off. I guess only a true b&j fan wouldn't mind queuing up.
Left the place and head down to meet the crowd. Dinner was super funny.
It was goood to see stan and mingjun. I was missing them. Too many bday babies in fish& co that the guys can't help but fake jialong and alvin as bday boys too. hah. As usual, the high stools they sat on, sparkers, and bday cheers. The group were laughing so hard. And Jialong was so tempted to flash his IC. hah. Pw, jq and isaac made this photo thingy (that I can't really describe) for jialong just in case he misses our faces at the camp. The man is finally going to shave his head and pack up on the 12th. Goodness. I wish he'll be good, and dru too.
The night was crazy. I never ___ so much when I'm with my people. & I think I kinda scare a few. Thanks to Ah chow even though he's quite lousy (kel and pw will know what), but he's weally my buddy buddy. & Jin. haha god. I swear, last night is the last time all this crap gonna happen. I really mean it. And only then, I finally understand it's strong bonds we are holding on. I was touched, very much. I couldn't stop.
& Thanks to Jiaqing becos' he was damn sweet to blow my hair dry. The first ever person who do it for me besides the hairdresser and I'm the first ever person he did for. hah. So i don't know if i should feel honoured. I think i should. Even though he kinda sucks at it, (he could have burnt me if it was hot air. He totally stick the bloody dryer to my scalp! goodness) he still makes me feel loved and happy like a small kid. Hey there, i love you real much. (:
Now alvin should stop singing.
I know that you'll be right back baby
oh baby believe me it's only a matter of time
& they should stop majong-ing. Yawn. 827AM.
