& I kinda love mass conversations. Went over to Yishun demp later in the night. Oh mannn and you will never know who charming isaac is only when you see him strum the guitar. hah.
Eve and christmas day are boring. It get worse when I get cranky and unreasonable. The few of us went to pick jialong up. & You don't call him Mr happy for nothing. hah. The moment we all met, he started smiling like a retard. hahaha. I can understand how he feel though, it's good to see him.
School is about to start in 2 days time. I'm not happy about it.
waiting, waiting and waiting. ha.
Goh's with jia le missing. lol.
Hell-lo. Miss Dua Bao is back in action.
I totally agree with jiaqing about visiting pearl's blog. That blog is now classified under deadly-for-singles. After reading you will find yourself having difficulties breathing and by the count of 3 the heart offically stops beating and you start to stone with mouth open widely, jaw dropped. After reading you would probably google 'how to get a sweet boyfriend in 10 days'.
PS: The last line is for alvin. hahaha
PPS: For the sake of the single and available, I think pearlyn chua should stop telling the world how sweet her boyfriend is. hah
Okay dinner time!
& I wanna say my best friend is love. She makes the simplest thing so lovely.
