' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 @ The sexy people.

she's a darling. with the sexiest eyebrow alive

'you make me happy when skies are grey'

The night at the bridge near katong stadium was cold, yet warm cos' I've got the dudes with me. Happy and light at the end of the day, I wish the night out was longer.

After all, I'm a happy kid. again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SU! POP. Love love!

& to you, happy birthday for the last time.

Back to accounting!

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.