' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ damsel in this dress

I'm so excited for my dress to come! Isn't this pretty? :D

Tough week. When you thought everything was over the nightmare began. Oh gosh. too many things revolving around & there are times I lost track of what to do, what's important to do. School is so freaking stress, I think the people around are making me this way. haha. Seriously.

Ibetter run, ssm tml. prof test. and prof test again on sat. Sunday, food review. What's pretty this weekend. Sleep good? Nothinggggggggggggggg good. yay.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.