Hello new year. Last night was steamboat at leo's aunt's place near kallang bridge. And the whole world seems to be having steamboat for nye too. haha. Drinking game was kinda fun. I was so desperate to go home at 5 odd cos' I know how exciting today will be. Ah yes. I stoned in front of the screen ever since I woke up and trying my best to finish up the music essay before I start on my resume.
Holy. 'The rite of Spring' is so freaking frustrating and I so don't wanna keep repeating it. I cannot recall the number of times I did anyway. And guess what, I'm not done yet. Leaving the last part to later, or wednesday.
prof test part 1 tml.
Resume, cover letter on monday.
Glossary test and prof test part 2 on wed.
Music essay on thursday.
My blood is running dry for the new year. knn.
Bye, tonight dinner got my favourite soup. salted veg with duck! MY GOD.
