' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ ripe it off, b.
I haven't been doing much housework for my 18 years on earth and goodness I practically clean my evening away.
Guess what, I'm meeting fang chee to chinatown at 830! I sumpah I ask so many people and everyone gave me the same reaction except for the char bo I'm meeting. haha If you believe me, I've never been to that place during cny eve lah. And even though I hate to squeeze with the crowd I'm still excited about heading down! Now I've got this feeling I can not move and people can still make me move in the crowd. Wellllllllll, if you get what i mean! haha

Did I not tell you I can make fang chee my best shopping mate? Goodness. We look at same stuff!

5 super random things I wanna say.

Red cliff 2 is rather nice. Strange as it seems, I cried. haha.
I can feel that 'our' eyes don't meet. And i don't like the idea.
& I wonder if some things are as real as it seems.
I can't wait for tml to come even though I plan to do my weekly report before my relatives come. Ohh and weisheng's bday too. Exciting.
I'm super happy with the clothes I got online except for the checkered one.

Happy chinese new year, with lots of curse(love).
HAHA. Love you guys.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.