' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 @ Thank god it's you
YAY. I feel happy when I typed the last word down for crase report. It's not taxing but I just wanna show how good I feel. hahahaha.

I feel happy when fang chee and I agreed to go shopping after music test next week(even though I should be cursing and finding ways to fill in my blanks for lecture notes)!

I feel happy cos' it's still 3rd day of cny and lunch/dinner with aron and mindy was nice and cosy.

I feel happy becos' it's sean that I always argue with. You must be thinking I'm mad. But there's so much disagreement I don't know why, about how nasty we are to each other. (It's so bad I think we needa do confession weekly to clear our sins HAHAHA OKAY SORRY) I just need to speak my mind, then I'm good. and I don't think I'll be able find anyone that can tolerate our nonsense. Welll, perhaps that's what friends ought to be.

& I feel happy cos' 99.3 FM SAYS WANG JIN LUN IS COMING TO TP IN FEB. OMG. THIS TIME I WILL GO OKAY, WHATEVER IT TAKES. haha

&& hor I wanna watch movie. haha

&&& hor. I can't wait for friday to come so I'll meet my sexy people. Ming minggggg !
And muscle! I miss you you know?

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.