I'm not too difficult to understand. I wish things are simple and I want them to be simple. I am easily contented. I fall in love easily. I have no dreams. I have no goals but I am searching, somewhere somehow. I'm big fat, and I cry a lot, bitch a lot. I get happy and mad easily. I get scared easily too. My emotions fluctuate. I've never been too optimistic about things, people, situation but I hope for the best and I'm learning to believe in myself. I'm like a book you read once and you know it.
I love the people around me. My secondary peeps and lydia especially. One best friend is forever, at least I still believe in it now. It's the way these people make you feel like they got your back, no matter what. They know most about you, how you feel. They get worried when you're upset. They love you for who you are and want you to be in your best. They tell you in the face becos' they want you to change, they want you to be better. They forgive and forget.
I don't hate anyone, I swear with that. I just dislike. and when it happens, I show it. If you don't like me, tell me. I'm cool and I accept it. It's either you be real or you fuck off. But if you can pretend, I'll do the same cos' you don't deserve me to be real. Like there's a saying, there's always a good side no matter how evil the person is. I believe that no matter how nice you are, there's always a negative side of you. Some show it but some hide it.
I show it. so you can choose to like or dislike me. I'm more than just a page like this but well, this is me.
