' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, February 15, 2009 @ A day of love
Vday wasn't exceptionally great but definitely an eventful day for all of us. haha. Slumdog Millionaire was pretty alright. Some scenes were really disturbing. hah.I still prefer movies like Bride Wars, Cape No. 7 or something more exciting.

I wish everyone happy. When you guys are, I feel the same.

Exams
F&B - Friday 20th Feb
Wine & Bev - Monday 23 Feb
Accounting - Thursday 26th Feb

ROAR.

I'm still happy without,

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.