Okay, I feel fucked right now cos' of the oh-so-many things. I just freaking completed the super annoying peer evaluation(s) and I am so very pissed. Who the hell introduce such lame measure. ROAR.
& today is really not a pleasant day. My hopes on going to hotel for internship has finally dissolved and evaporated off. zzzzzzzzzzz And I feel stupid for wine's class test today. & The only nice thing that happened today is meeting my best friend.
The horoscope says I'll meet a new guy and instantly like him. Oh my fucking god. You know what, I so wish that fellow would appear like NOW.
''Think about those who love you. Focus on the things you have and appreciate the qualities you alone possess. Realising your uniqueness lets you bring out the best inside rather than preoccupied with making comparisons. Be glad for what you have and celebrate being alive.''
& TAN SI YING. WILL YOU STOP READING. FUCK. YOU'RE SO STUPID EVEN THE OSTRICHES ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.
