' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, February 9, 2009 @ Inside I'm screaming I love you,
Bese completed. menu design settled with a lot of help from the powerpuff girls, they are amazing. Thank you (:
I went to the sign my death document this morning and attachment at Bakerzin is confirmed from 16th March all the way to 31 July. Yes, it's 5 months.I told myself I gonna make it better but I'm still feeling lousy about going there. Oh well, especially when you hear others speak about their internship at blah blah blah. It sure makes me feel better. It's like, I could have been better. I could have work it out for myself. I could have find something I like, and will love to do. but hell, it's so not coming true.

Someday before the start of March I'll probably be thinking well. I really hope so. & I wish everyone gets an intern position soon. I can't help but feel SIP links to the word that starts with F. People must like you. Well, go figure.

Talk about something happier! My grp got an A for wine project! I'm so happy this time cos' we really go through a lot of ______. Tonight I'm rewarding myself ........
so I'm sleeping early. hahaha.

'Life is about acts.' Mr Neo loves to say this and I think it's true. I do act very well sometimes. Good night.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.