Understand that certain things you say, the way you carry those words does not mean that is how it's delivered. Human beings and all other mankind are likewise, we see things and interpret them differently. If we were to understand.
I'm beginning to, this and that. Just a little bit more.
Friday outdoor sales was rather fun even though I hate to be slapped, banged by push carts, kicked and everything nasty by someone who people claimed to be my good friend. lol. Ask us for some outdoor tips if you're selling italian sodas cos' my good friend have taught me some 'valuable' lessons. Oh goodness.
Anyway, I went interview at Bakerzin yesterday morning along with the fang chee and gang. Most probably, our postions are confirmed. It's so scary cos' the person who interviewed me live in the same block as me! But I've got no clue about this lady at all. Now, I'm relieved cos' I've got somewhere to go but I'm not exactly happy. Yes I'm not. This is obviously not my first priority but I can't choose anymore. I need to go somewhere rather than no where. So 5 months of SIP better be quick and pretty....
Only motivation that mabel and I decided on is the 900 dollars allowance. Envy me?
I doubt so. By tuesday, this decision will be final. So hopefully I can still turn my luck around on monday at Orchard Hotel who refused to reply my emails. Holy.
If I were to say any of the above to anyone, I wouldn't pause or stop. You can actually tell how much I'm feeling from this right now. Like what we were saying yesterday in the car, God is fair, and will be fair to me cos' he gave me ugly hair, set of teeths, skin and big foot. Steph said, ' but God is fair cos' he gave you a kind heart.' (or sth like that) HAHA. I swear everyone in ah chow's car burst out in laughter.
My best friend, being a sweetie pie text-ed me yesterday. She said Brides War reminded her about me. Well, not the wars but the friendship. And she wants me to watch it. haha. Isn't that love.
& dear Jacky is now telling me about how politics are inevitable and I should try to ignore it or simply just punch them in their faces. haha. I'll consider the latter.
This week is really havoc. I play and play like I never did after so long. and I really enjoyed myself. Next week is bese indiv proj submission and my music test. Good. Wish me good luck cos' I haven't start.
okay I better run, and I feel so much better.
