' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 @ Watch mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I just read mel's email and I think this is pretty cool!

BIG FOOT

When you feet are big, (size 8 and above for men and size 7 and above for women) this indicates you are a "survivor". You can deal with any kinds of problems, setbacks, obstacles or difficult people. You are decisive and can provide strong leadership.

SECOND TOE

When your second toe is longer than your big toe, this suggests you will have plenty of food on the table and plenty of friends around you. You impress others with your good heart, so many will speak well of you. But you need to work hard to maintain your increasingly extravagant lifestyle.

ROUND TOE NAILS?

When your toenails are round in shape and smooth, especially if you are a woman, this suggests you will marry a rich husband.

I don't quite believe the first one cos' I'm super indecisive. I've heard that people with long 2nd toe will have plenty of food on table and I believe wholeheartedly. hahaha. (Papa just cooked chilli crab. O H M Y G O D you don't know how good this many legs creature was) & I CHOOSE to believe that round toenails will marry me a rich husband. HAHA. Then I'll stop studying accounting immediately, go shopping, do my hair and paint my nails! Isn't that what you want too? YES OF COURSE! ALL THE FEMALE IN THE WHOLE WILL LOVE TO SHAPE THEIR NAILS ROUND NOW.

'Hi Stacey, what are you doing?'
'Hellooooo Monika! I'm shaping my nails round now!'
'Holy crap, ME TOO!'

I know how much you wanna roll eyes at me now but I'm in a rather good mood now........ oops I'm saying I actually don't really care. hah.

I'm not a great fan of rain, but I am one after the rain(especially when night falls)! This weather makes me wanna go ' hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiok.'

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.