' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 @ Are you going to finish strong?
Yes, it's really not easy to give up on something that you've been holding on for so long. Nothing is easy but you just have to keep trying. You fail becos' you haven't try hard enough. Not just you, you or you but me. I'm tired of myself. I'm tired of giving excuses when I know clearly how i feel deep down.

The longer you feel shit and that the whole world should understand how the f you are feeling, the longer you gonna feel miserable and hopeless. Isn't this all enough? When you know it's not doing you good and you still struggle to stay cosy in there, isn't this all enough? When people around you get sick of how you behave, isn't this all enough?

Come on sy, this has to be the end.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.