' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 @ No i can't live without you no more
Exams over, papers all good except for f&b. I sure suck in that. Days are good. I want holiday till the 16th march to be well spent so I'll go to work with no regrets! And I trust myself I'm better already.

Ohh wee is a such a sweetie pie (: She cooked for me when I'm hungry lehhhhhhh.
and she 'drove' me home safely just now! haha!

I loveeeeeeeee craig david's insomnia! goddddddd have been thinking what the hell the song title was since don't know when. I better run before i suffer from insomnia soon. 231 am. holy crap. goodnight, I don't love you!

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.